The Aztec decoder SDK is a robust, efficient and fast library for reading/decoding, searching barcodes, and detecting barcode orientation. The compact Aztec code core supports symbols from 15×15 (room for 13 digits or 12 letters) through 27×27. There is additionally a special 11×11 "rune" that encodes one byte of information. The full core supports sizes up to 151x151, which can encode 3832 digits, 3067 letters, or 1914 bytes of data.
The Aztec Code has been selected by the airline industry (IATA's BCBP standard) for the electronic boarding passes. Several airlines send Aztec Codes to passengers' mobile phones for ticketing purposes, relating to online (or paperless) ticketing. Air New Zealand will be using the code domestically for ticketing, but this deployment is still in progress
Developers can read barcodes regardless of orientation, skewing or flipping. Barcodes can be detected and read from specific areas of interest. and barcodes can be read from a variety of supported image file formats and can be acquired from scanners or digital cameras.
- Can read barcode from low modulation grade or blurred symbol images.
- Can read symbols with damaged borders.
- Can read symbols with perspective distortions.
- Can read symbols with most geometric distortions.
- Can read symbols in environments with uneven illumination.
- Support omni-directional symbol recognition.
- Support multiple image formats such as tiff/bmp/jpg/png/gif/pcx etc.
- Contain Error Correction Code (ECC) to fix damaged barcode.
- Return the position of all recognized barcodes.
- Can detect and decode barcode fast and correctly.
|Operating System for Deployment
||Architecture of Product
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows mobile
- Static library
- Dynamic library
- Small Company Developer License: grants the rights of the Developer License to organizations which a gross annual revenue or funding of less than 2 million U.S. Dollars.
- 1 developer License: allows one developer royalty-free distribution up to 10,000 user licenses.
- 5 developer License: grants the rights of the Developer License for up to five (5) developers and 20,000 user licenses.
- Unlimited Developer License: grants the rights of the Developer License for an unlimited number of developers and an unlimited number of user licenses.